Saturday, December 8, 2007

Potty Training...

The time has come...

We are potty training Hannah!
So far its been pretty good. She has done wee's in her potty, and out of her potty. Why does she go out of her potty right when I walk out of the room for just 1 minute?
I didnt realise how how full on this stage is, we have to be so consistent which has meant not much going out of the house. But they say after a couple of weeks they really start to pick up on it. We will see...

Well must go check on her to make sure there has been no "accidents"!

Hope your having a great weekend...

1 comment:

Rob Monroe said...

Potty Training is something that I don't look forward to.

My mom told me that I just decided one day that I should use the toilet instead of diapers, and never looked back. I'm special. (to me!)