Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It's Finally Here!

Ok guys maybe 2008 will be a better year for me with this whole blogging experience....

But I have finally put all our recent pics on here for you to see how our baby girl is growing up! She will be 2 in 2 weeks! I can't believe it! And of course she is just adorable:)

We are all getting ready for Christmas over here... Its a wonderful time of the year! Hannah is really enjoying it and is warming up to Santa so maybe she will get her photo taken with him soon.

We went to the Christmas tree farm last saturday and we have tagged our tree and we pick it up this saturday! I am so excited! We also put most of our lights on our house tonight... they look so pretty.

Well I hope to post again soon... Merry Christmas Everyone....

~This picture is of Myself, Meagan(sister), Kahli(cousin) and Hannah, we baked our Christmas Puddings last weekend with Granny... It was a lovely girly day!~

1 comment:

Rob Monroe said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I don't think that we'll be wearing cute skirts though!

We got our first snow of the season yesterday. A good couple of inches.

Hope you're well!