Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Our growing girl...

Well our little girl is certainly growing up fast!

She has been going to swimming lessons for about 6 weeks and has just been put up to Level 2! I am excited for her but also a bit sad as now I won't be able to go in with her... she is becoming so independent! She had her first lesson on Monday and she did great!

I nearly started crying when she went in by herself, I was so proud of her, you can't hold it inside!!! Agh now i'm getting teary just thinking about it.
Here is a very grainy pic of when i was in the class with her... (Will post updated ones soon)




The craft show was great... and a bit overwhelming. I did get inspired and now I have a purpose for my knitting. I am going to knit for Premmie babies in the hospitals. It is great to know that you can be used in a way that blesses others...
So I will go now and will try and remember to get some updated pics off mum and dad...

No comments: